Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Flashing of the Stash

At last, the time to show the stash. I had a lot of fun taking photos on New Years Eve and New Years Day.


Here is all of the finished skeins of handspun I still havefrom 2014. 3 of the skeins were not in my spin the bin.


Here are the completed spin the bin projects that are not living with my MIL, and how much fiber I had left over from my bin. It is over 1 pound uncarded, and 4 oz either carded or on my spindle.


My spin the bin for 2015, it is mostly Chocolate Shetland Fleece, with a lot of wheel fodder for breaks.


All of the fiber stash. There are quite a few braids that have not been well documented. I will have to fix that later today. I have only 3 of the 5 Nest bumps listed


Here is the pile of bags and boxes from when I started the flashing of the yarn stash. The purple bag is all of the acrylic, the box is mostly fingering, the tub is mostly wollmeise DK.


The wollmeise, well except for the skein of Stella Polaris that was hiding. I always like to take a full shot of the herd.

Here is everything yarny. I think I have way more neutrals this year than past years.

Hmm, that is probably from 2 years ago, not 1.


Yup, that was a mistake not cleaning the room before flashing last year. I didn't include the acrylic either.

But for posterity, yes my stash has grown since the very first time.


And that was only the first time as a rainbow.


This was the size of the stash in 2011. Very very very little from this photo is still rolling around the stash. Mostly small balls of leftovers and the acrylic.

So there you have it.

That'a all for now, take care guys

Molly : )

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Now I want to go rainbow-ize my stash too! (I really, really should not take the time to do that. It would not be a good use of my day. It would be fun though!)

    ReplyDelete