Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Episode 36: Oldest Anything KAL

The KAL has begun! What are you working on? I show 2 different things, and I am full of vague notions this week.


Knitting:
Halele'a
Maurits

Spinning:
Fat Cat Knits Variegated BFL in Let's Go Crazy
Fiber Optic Emerald to Indigo gradient

Stashquisitions:
10 packets of Mixed Berry Koolade to dye the Feldmaus DK
Wollmeise Twin in Raku Regenbogen
Strandwanderer and Fragile Heart from José

Vague Plans:
 Imagine It Wollmeise Lace Swap/KAL either Persephone or Strandwanderer
Socks for my Grandpa out of Mountain Colors Crazyfoot in the Lupine colorway


Random and All Over the Place:
Oldest Anything KAL! Join us! It is a joint KAL with Emily of the Whatcha Swatchin Podcast
Thanks for the birthday wishes!
How to make Maurits work on the DSLO's chicken legs
Blasts from the past, Featherweight for 2012's Imagine It KAL and Handspun Hat from my first Fiber Optic
Review of Respect the Spindle by Abby Franquemont
There was a finch on the porch, spring is coming!


Recording again on Tuesday April 8

That's all for now, take care guys!

Molly : )

2 comments:

  1. After I finish a quick pair of thank-you socks, I'll be using what I believe is the oldest yarn I purchased and some yarn from the oldest sock club I joined for a shawl and working on making the match to the oldest (only, woo!) unmated sock UFO. Hopefully I'll also get to the oldest illusion project/obligation knitting once I finish the much-closer-to-done second-oldest illusion/obligation WIP. Yay old things!

    ReplyDelete