Thursday, January 23, 2014

Episode 26: Somewhat Somber

I am more somber than usual. I explain why at the beginning.


Finished Object:
Pretty Thing Cowl

Knitting:
Halele'a
Walk on the Moon

Spinning:
Fat Cat Knits variegated BFL in Let's Go Crazy, second skein
Chocolate Shetland Fleece is now all clean, as in washed. The ubiquitous hay still seems to remain.

Random and All Over the Place:
I was in Dallas when there was a shooting in the building and floor I work on as a teaching assistant
Sweater spinners support threads in the Whatcha Swatching Podcast group and Completely Twisted and Arbitrary group
I will be getting new coffee soon, and the strange ways my coffee maker fails
Color theory
Recording again on Tuesday January 28th.

That's all for now take care guys!

Molly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment