Friday, December 20, 2013

Episode 22: Surprise!!!

I made a lot of progress in week one of being off, and there was some time to podcast this afternoon : ) It is short and sweet, and that is good for me.


Finished Object:
Little Bonbons Socks by Revi in Vice Sockalicious

Knitting:
Walk on the Moon by Arlene's World of Lace

Spinning:
Fat Cat Knits Variegated BFL in the Let's Go Crazy colorway. The first half is plied, the second half needs to be spun

Daydreaming:
Halele'a By Mel of the Singlehandedknits podcast, with Must Stash Yarn Helluva Skein from Stacie of the Must Stash podcast
Fingerless mitts in Handmaiden Casbah

Random and All Over the Place:
Jam
A tour of the yarn room
Where are my boxes?
I am wearing the Fiber Optic Hat from my 3rd handspun
Recording sometime between the 28th and the 31st, as I had originally planned.

That's all for now, take care guys

Molly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment