Saturday, July 13, 2013

Episode 5: Huge

Ok, I lied, the podcast is huge too haha!





This week I talk about the podcasts I watch.

Round the Twist
The Knit Girllls
Whatcha Swatching
Single Handed Knits
Joy and Smiles
Must Stash

On the knitting front: the Pseudo FO, my Summer Blooms shawl in Alpaca with a Twist Socrates and my WIP, the STCW Jamaican Me Crazy socks (I lied the pattern is $5.50 whoops!)

On the spinning front: My Gnomespun fibers Shetland top

On the stashquistions front: Vesper in Sweet Water, Wollmeise 100% in Stella Polaris, Noro Silk Garden Sock in S289, and Fat Cat Knits Variegated BFL combed top in Let's Go Crazy

On the random front:  Notepads (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2), spinning as craft and my plans for next weekend. Go join the Ravelry Group!

Take care guys!

Molly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment