Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Knit and Crochet Blog Week Day 3: An Infographic

I am very excited to be taking part in the KCBW-IV this year. It has been a lot of fun playing along with the WIP Wednesdays and FO Fridays, and I feel that this mass blogging has an interesting structure and topic.


This will be a series of several posts, everyday with a slightly different prompt.
Monday: The House Cup
Tuesday: A Mascot Project
Wednesday: Infographic
Thursday: Color Review
Friday: Something a Bit Different
Saturday: A Tool to Covet
Sunday: Looking Forward

This one is short and sweet. I am a smidge early for May, but way late for April, so I present my favorite infographic, the stash graph!



 I find it helpful to know where I stand between future projects and current projects. I will tend to choose a lace or fingering project because I just have so much of both.. The yardage really adds up for the finer stuff. There was an uptick with everything this month.

I blame this mostly.


One skein of this is very nearly a mile.

Also, I haven't had as much knitting time it seems, with that whole spinning thing.

That's all for now, take care guys!

Molly : )

7 comments:

  1. Your graphs are excellent!
    That skein is huge! The color is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I suspect the skein will become a cardigan. I don't have many things that are blue/grey.

      Molly : )

      Delete
  2. LOL I prefer not to look at mine stash vs. yards knitted, too scared of what I might find :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I have a 5 year stash. I keep the stash graph to keep it there. I am definitely the sort that gets stressed when the future projects becomes way more than that.

      Molly : )

      Delete
  3. WOW! I've never tried Wollmeise, I had no idea the lace weight skeins were so huge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing value! The price is great, especially for the quality.

      Molly : )

      Delete