Sunday, February 3, 2013

Thanks Guys!

First off I would like to thank every who reads my blog. I was really excited to find out that there were over 1000 page views in January.

The winner of the 100 post contest was Beth of Iknead2knit. She opted for the $10 gift certificate to Mr. Yarn. Thanks to everyone to commented, this was fun!

If last week was nuts, let's just say next week is completely crazypants in comparison. It looks like the best plan is to write a FO post for Beatnik, hopefully with photos from the other people in my knitting group who knit it too. I am wearing it today, and well it is pretty sweet. I ran out of time to write a FO post for the 1st.

I am still working on the Monkey socks. I finished the heel turn and gusset decreases. So, just 4 inches to go until the toe. So, pretty good progress so far. I bet the superbowl knitting will be good, so I might have a new pair of socks very soon.

By the magic of slow photo taking, the sock is very nearly finished. So yeah, another FO soon.

Yes that is evenstar. Not entirely sure why I brought a lace project to work on after I finished the socks. There was wine, and wine and evenstar don't mix.



 This is probably the closest to finished I would ever take a photo of a sock.

I guess I should just finish it.

That's all for now, take care guys.

Molly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment