Sunday, March 18, 2012

Knitting Blackout

It is shaping up to be a lazy Sunday for me.

Should I do work? Emphatically yes, I skipped Friday.

Am I actually doing work? No, because I am writing a blog entry about not working.

Here is my fractal, Knot Working. Oh the puns!

I was planning on posting earlier this week to show off my finished shawl. Unfortunately it isn't stubbornly unfinished. This may be due to unrealistic knitting time expectations. I honestly thought I could do 2 pattern repeats on the drive back home, but I didn't even finish one. And I am currently ripping back to the end of that repeat because I managed to screw up the pattern at the joint Molly, Dear Sweet Lovable One (DSLO) birthday dinner.

The DSLO has taken the camera on a snow camping trip, which I am not attending because 1.) I like being warm, and 2.) I have work that needs to get done. So there won't be new knitting photos until he returns. I do have a couple of old knitting photos that I didn't get around to sharing though.



Yes, it appears that I am a little crazypants for thinking I could finish.

I have not worked on the socks because I need to get something off the needles before I embark on the next bridesmaid shawl.

I did make a fractal this week
 I might rename it out of box experience.

Well, that's all for now. Take care guys,

Molly : )

No comments:

Post a Comment