Monday, August 15, 2011

A Quiet Start

I have picked this little corner of the internet to share my thoughts and ideas. I have resisted for a long time in creating my own blog, but I enjoy reading them, and I am certain that the internet has people interested in what I have to say.

Now, that said, it's not like the internet needs another knitting blog. I think they are mostly created to let off steam because there aren't many young people who knit. It makes the world a little less lonely to know I am not exceptional, just rare. So I'm planning on talking about other things too, like graduate school, fractal art, writing a book, and what I have been reading lately.


 If I have learned anything, it is to live life without fear. If fear of failing prevents you from starting, then it was fear that caused you to fail.

Molly : )




No comments:

Post a Comment